3 tbsp chia seeds
1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
1 tbsp monk fruit sweetener
- Start the recipe the night before, or at least 6 hours before eating.
- Prepare in a pint-sized mason jar.
- Start adding the ingredients in this order: chia seeds, monk fruit sweetener, and unsweetened milk at last.
- Close the jar, shake until all the seeds are evenly distributed into the liquid.
- Place the jar in the fridge.
- I recommend you stir the pudding after 30 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite toppings like berries, nut butter, chopped nuts, unsweetened coconut.
- Store in the fridge up to 4 days in the sealed glass jar.
Recipe by Raw Chef Debra Garner
To learn more about the plant-based diet please visit her Facebook page