- 1 (32oz) pkg vegetable broth or 1 cube veggie Bouillon
- ½ cup Tahini
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 full head of garlic chopped
- 6 carrots chopped
- 3 cups chick peas (garbanzo beans) fresh or canned
- ½ head of cauliflower
- 1c. corn frozen or fresh
- ½ head of white cabbage
- 1 bunch of cilantro
- basil fresh (1/4 c.) or dried (1 Tbsp.)
- ½ lemon juiced
- 1tsp. cayenne
- Add any veggies you have available…clean out our veggies that are going bad.
Directions: Med heat: add 2 cups of water, veggie broth or bouillon, garlic, onion, carrots, beans. Let cook while preparing the rest. Blend 2 cups water, tahini, cilantro, 1 glove garlic & 1c. garbanzo beans, then add to soup. Add corn, cabbage, basil and 2 Tbsp. of brags or soy sauce and spices. Let cook on low heat for 1 hour and Season to taste.