We want franchisees who have superstar qualities. Does this sound like you?
- You’re passionate about fitness
- You're friendly, enthusiastic, supportive and motivating
- You have a positive, can-do attitude
- You’re results-oriented
- You already live an active, healthy lifestyle
- You’re plugged in to your community and will be a Brand Ambassador of Kaia FIT
- You know owning a studio is a full-time job and are ready for the responsibility
- You have access to the initial start-up capital and funds to build your studio community
Our franchisees come from all backgrounds and experience levels. See for yourself why they enjoy being part of the Kaia FIT family.
NOTE: This website is not a franchise offering. A franchise offering can be made by us only in a state if we are first registered, filed, excluded, exempted or otherwise qualified to offer franchises in that state, and only if we provide you with an appropriate franchise disclosure document. Follow-up or individualized responses to you that involve either effecting or attempting to effect the sale of a franchise will be made only if we are first in compliance with state registration or notice filing requirements, or are covered by an applicable state exclusion or exemption. The following states regulate the offer and sale of franchises: California, Florida, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, Nebraska, New York, North Dakota, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington and Wisconsin. If you reside, plan to operate or will communicate about the franchise in one of these states, you may have certain rights under applicable franchise laws or regulations.